Monday 2 August 2010

Day 93 - Sunday 01 August 2010

Nightshot. The V1 has Nightshot and Nightframe modes which I haven't tried before. Both illuminate the scene with infrared (IR) light, in the case of Nightframe it's so you can see the scene on the screen before the image is taken with the flash. Nightshot however, takes an IR image using the IR illumination so the result is very green. I could convert the result to black & white but I like the eerie green effect.

This is the view from the cab of my train in Eastcroft sidings, waiting my turn to depart for Nottingham station. Taken handheld through a windscreen still wet with water from the carriage washing plant...



...Sony V1, Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonar 7-28 f2.8-4, 1/3 @ f2.8, ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.