Thursday 26 August 2010

Day 118 - Thursday 26 August 2010

Doha. Similar to a shot I posted a couple of days ago... but this is a real bear. Seven years ago I went abroad to work for 4 months. My (then 11 year old) daughter, Sian gave me her first and most loved teddy, Little Ted, to take with me to "look after you". I'm going away again soon and wanted to take Little Ted with me, but sadly he's looking quite worn out and I doubt he'd survive the trip (he's 18 years old after all!)

So... I spent some time in the loft today rummaging through a BIG bag of teddys looking for a suitable replacement and found Doha, so named because he was bought in the American PX (NAAFI) at Camp Doha in Kuwait City as a gift for Sian on my last trip away. Doha is wearing a dessert cammo hat and shirt with the slogan 'Greetings from Camp Doha'...


...Sony V1, Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonar 7-28 f2.8-4, 1/8 @ f2.8, ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.