Sunday 29 August 2010

Day 121 - Sunday 29 August 2010

121. Well, it's day 121 of the 365 blog! Nothing special about that... but for me a big day because today is the first day of my mobilised tour with the British Army. I've effectively left home and I'm living in army barracks. Although I'll continue taking pictures for the 365 project, posting them on the blog will be somewhat erratic as I'll be needing to find an internet connection... and that wasn't at all successful when I went to Atltcar back in June!

This picture is of a dilapidated sign on one of the dilapidated barrack blocks on camp...


...Sony V1, Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonar 7-28 f2.8-4, 1/160 @ f4, ISO 200

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,hope things going OK. Looking forward to seeing more pics from your tour. Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.